Monday, October 6, 2008

QwasiPad


I'm currently writing this from my iPod. But that's not special,
right? Wrong. It is actually being written on my iPod, which is
currently controlling my laptop, which happens to be on my desk while
I'm watching CNN using Livestation. A post on that piece of cool
software coming soon. But QwasiPad is something to be talked about
now. It's the cheapest and most easily functional computer-control app
that I've seen so far in the App Store. It works very easily with a
trackpad and keyboard which makes this quite easy to type an email for
direct-to-post on Blogger. Check it out - for $3 you can't go wrong.
And especially considering this is the first app that I've actually
paid for, you KNOW it's gotta be good!

1 comment:

Simon Iacob said...

oh em gee. You did not actually do what I think you said you did, now did you? How much research was necessary prior to the electronic transfer confirmation of $3 from your bank account to Apple?

Sent via touch. (c) Always be armed.

ShareThis